Saturday 29 October 2011

See the Angel inside


My son is 4. As 4 year old boys should he is continually pushing the boundaries, rubbing against mum and dad as he discovers & grows. Boy can he press our buttons sometimes. As the wave of strong emotions hit as he shouts NO! Throws something, lashes out or blows a raspberry......

.....I make sure I remember the Angel inside.

This picture is a constant reminder of how loving, kind, smart, fun, creative and unique my boy is. Like all of us, he is doing his best with the resources he has, which at 4 are growing fast.

How would it help our other relationships, work and performances if we looked for the Angel inside the other people with whom, we interact with. They are probably a lot nice than some of the behaviour we see, although, I doubt they will all as cute as this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment